Before any booking, an introductory interview will take place at your home. This is a free, no obligation interview/quote for my services, which allows me to interact with you, your pet(s) and see how we all get along. I will record information such as their usual food regimes, exercise routines, any medications and most importantly their likes & dislikes. I will explain all of my services, fees, terms & conditions and provide a quote. Please read the “Prepare for your trip” page for more information.
I reserve the right to turn down any booking when I feel my service is unsuitable. I will not provide this service to dangerous/aggressive pets, households where my safety may be at risk or if I am concerned for the animals’ welfare due to its living conditions.
Pet Sitting Visits
Pet sitting services are available 365 days a year, including holidays.
Visit hours are between 7.00am – 5.00pm – 7 days a week but can be varied (please ask).
I provide a 20-30 minute visit to:
- Feed your Pets/ Change water.
- Tidy up after your pets e.g. cleaning of litter trays/yard
- Playtime and cuddle time
- Perform basic grooming, if necessary
- Administering of medicines, if required
- External/Internal house security check
- Water your plants/gardens/lawns. (Optional)
- Collecting mail/newspapers.
- Rubbish/recycling bins put out and brought in.
- Alternate lights and curtains for increased security. (Optional)
- If you wish I will send emails or text messages with regular updates of how your pet(s) are coping without you.
Overnight / Weekly Visits
If you would like even more extensive and personalized attention for your pets and your home while you are away, I offer overnight visits for limited time only.
These visits offer the additional advantage of having someone staying in your house while you are away, instead of leaving your home unattended and placing your loved one in a kennel.
The overnight visit includes all of the services listed for Pet Sitting Visits.
Quick Sit Service
Only available to repeat clients
If you travel often, or with little notice such as a family emergency, my quick sit service is for you.
I keep a copy of your pet’s information on hand, as well as a key to your home. No prior reservations are necessary. Just pick up the phone and call me, preferably not less than 12 hours before leaving and I’ll handle the rest.
Meet and monitor tradesmen
Return from holiday fridge/kitchen replenishment of basic stocks e.g. fresh milk and bread. Owner to provide basic requirement list.